Back2School

by September 04, 2013 0 komentarze
It's September again and it's time to start a new school year here in Poland. I've already had two working days, but it wasn't just reminding the students about assessment and behaviour rules and expectations. I was inspired by resources on teacherspayteachers.com and decided to revise the verb "to be" using my own  activity. I've created a set of 16 questions and answers with missing forms of the verb "to be". They're quite easy. I've printed them on coloured paper and laminated them. Each student was given one random question and one random answer. And the task was to move around the classroom asking the question and trying to find the answer. It didn't go so well at first, but my students were quite keen to mingle.
Here are my Q&A cards:

MsCateZ

EFL teacher

I love teaching, I love eTwinning.

signature

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment