It's a girl

by August 17, 2017 3 komentarze


Hello again! 
You haven't heard from me for a while. Recently I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and now I'm on maternity leave. During pregnancy I didn't work either, so it was difficult to write new posts about teaching :)
Now as my daughter is coping with new environment I plan to make some changes to this blog and post more often.
In the next few weeks I'm going to change my blog's design. Please keep your fingers crossed that it will be smooth transition.
I will also add information about my latest eTwinning projects and I will try to write a post about teaching English to my newborn.

MsCateZ

EFL teacher

I love teaching, I love eTwinning.

signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, CateZ! It`s wonderful to have a fairy Mum! Lucky her;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! All the best to you and your baby :-)

    ReplyDelete